helgagrace

Title and Statement of Responsibility

I'm a librarian, which makes me happy!

Royal Assassin (Farseer Series #2)
Robin Hobb, Paul Boehmer
Queens' Play
Dorothy Dunnett
Heir of Novron

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3)

Eclipse (The Twilight Saga, Book 3) - Stephenie Meyer I don't even know what to say about my reaction to this series, except WHERE IS MY COPY OF BREAKING DAWN, IT'S BEEN IN TRANSIT FOR A WEEK! So apparently I can't wait to see what happens next, even though I totally KNOW what happens next (and frankly, it's a little disturbing). But (*whispering*) there were some parts of Eclipse that were actually quite entertaining, and it was much nicer to have all of the cast members actually together, unlike New Moon when Edward was out of the picture, and wouldn't it be kind of nice to have a regular sitcom with all the characters, except maybe jerky Jacob, who is kind of a pain in the ass, and they could have conversations where someone thinks something and Alice foresees it and then Edward reads her mind, which is (I'm sorry!) actually pretty amusing. So, all I'm saying is, my copy of Breaking Dawn had better get to my library so I can finish the series. I'm going to go cry into my pillow now after this exhausting coming out post.